Related structure and battery characteristics of 1254H TWS coin battery
1254H TWS coin battery is a type of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as the negative electrode material and uses a non-aqueous electrolyte solution. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the requirements for the processing, storage and use environment of lithium metal are very high.
Features of 1254H TWS battery:
1. The energy is relatively high. Has a high storage energy density.
2. The extra voltage is high. The voltage of a single lithium battery is 3.7V or 3.2V, which is approximately equal to the series voltage of three nickel-cadmium or nickel-metal hydride batteries, which is convenient to form a battery power pack;
3. Low self-discharge rate, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the battery.
4. Long service life, which can reach more than 6 years.
5. It can be charged quickly. The battery can usually be charged with a current of 0.5 to 1 times the capacity, shortening the charging time to 1 to 2 hours.
6. Green and environmentally friendly, the battery does not contain toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as cadmium, lead, mercury, etc., so that it does not pollute the environment and is the most advanced green battery today.
7. The cost is high. Compared with other batteries, this battery is more expensive.
8. Light weight, the weight is about 1/5-6 of the lead-acid product under the same volume.
Structure of 1254H TWS battery
1254H TWS battery usually has two appearances: cylindrical and rectangular.
The inside of the battery adopts a spiral wound structure, which is made of a fine and highly permeable polyethylene, and a thin film separator is formed between the positive and negative electrodes. The positive electrode is a lithium ion composed of lithium and cobalt dioxide, and the collector is a current collector composed of an aluminum thin film.
The negative electrode is composed of a lithium ion collector made of sheet carbon material and a current collector made of copper thin film. There is an amount of organic electrolyte inside the battery. It is also equipped with a safety valve and PTC components, so that even if the battery is output short-circuited in an abnormal state, it can also protect the battery from damage.
The battery has a voltage of 3.6V and a limited capacity, so it is often processed in series and parallel to meet the requirements of different occasions.